Hello everyone! We hope you are enjoying your summer, we sure have been! As we gear up for a busy fall season, we are in need of some assistance! We are currently seeking a fun and energetic assistant planner to join our team. This role would entail assisting the lead planner on wedding days (generally weekends) on an as needed basis. Hours will vary and will be dependent on the logistics of the event. This position would be ideal for someone looking to gain more experience in the wedding industry while having fun doing so. This position does not offer full time pay, but is more of a supplemental income to enhance a full time salary elsewhere.
Qualifications and expectations are as follows:
- Must be 18 years or older, college graduate (or of that age) preferred
- Must have an upbeat and fun personality
- Hospitality or event experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work up to 12 hours on the day of the wedding (most of them are on your feet!)
- Must feel confident to handle and execute designated tasks with little to no supervision
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Assistant Planner can not work simultaneously for another wedding planner
- Must love coffee as much as we do… not required, but appreciated 😉
Come have fun with us!
If you feel you would be a great fit for our team please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to chatting with you!